WRTH and PTWBR

This is a message from Wishnu Brata <dawn@xxxxxxxx>

Dear SWLer,

When the year-end come near, it is time to get the new edition of WRTH and
PTWBR. I saw many offers. All of them give higher prices. For a 20 percent
discounted price I suggest you should look at www.amazon.com and the others
bookstores on the WEB by using search engine [www.yahoo.com www.excite.com
etc]. They sell at dicounted prices. Even  the normal price is too costly
for me who live in a country that recently hit by a severe currency crisis.

Best,
Wishnu Brata
Bandung
INDONESIA
    To understand social reality, one must be inside it,
    participate in its movements and its struggles.
                                   -- Ignazio Silone