Re: [DX] Joko NA-asemat kylllastyvat raportteihin?

Quoting Hakan Sundman <hsundman@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Lahetin jokin aika sitten fupin eraalle jenkkiasemalle ja vastaus oli:
>
> "I'm going to be as polite as I can about this, but the fact is, I don't
> care.  Don't take this personal, but I don't want to be bothered by DX'ers
> and what one must understand, this is a business, not a toy.
>
> I realize the effects of AM, and what it can do, and here is the US, the AM
> purist & DX'ers are trying  stop IBOC digital broadcasting, which will bring
> big business back to this part of the industry.
>
> I'm not going to confirm anything, because I have no intrest in doing so."
>
> En mainitse aseman tai vastaajan nimea, koska olen tietaakseni ainoa, joka
> aseman on taalla pain kuullut. Tulevan LEM-pediksen alla tama ei kylla
> oikein motivoi panostamaan raportteihin. Toivottavasti tama ei ilmenna
> jotain uutta suuntausta jenkeissa.
>
> 73's
> Hakan

Kyllä tällaista suhtautumista joskus näkee. Joku vuosi
sitten yrittelin monesti R. Tay:n QSL:ää ilman tulosta.
Sähköpostikysely tuotti seuraaavan vastauksen:

 Subject :  Re: QSL from Tay AM 1161 ?

 Sorry, we run a busy commercial  radio station and returning QSL cards

 is not a priority nor is it a service we provide.

 Ally Ballingall

 Managing Director

 Radio Tay

 Tel :01382 200800

 fax: 01382 423251

 This e-mail has been sent by part of the Scottish Radio Holdings

 group of companies. The e-mail and any files transmitted with it are

 confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity

 to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error

 please notify Scottish Radio Holdings PLC.

 Tel: +44 (0) 141 565 2200

 Scottish Radio Holdings PLC is registered in Scotland with the number

 48376 and has its registered office at Clydebank Business Park,

 Clydebank, Glasgow, G81 2RX

 www.mimesweeper.com