[DX] YLE 5045/Pakistan/India

FINLAND On 11 Jan at 1415 noted a weak station on 5045 with
music. I already had hopes for RRI Yogyakarta reactivation but then the
station faded up a bit and I realised the song was in Finnish. Checking
weak YLE on 6120, yes - in parallel. Some calculating and I checked also
7195, parallel program. This was a transmitter-site mixing product
7195-6120=1075,  6120-1075=5045. These are rather common around
6 MHz when YLE has two transmitters on at the same time in the 49 mb.

PAKISTAN R Pakistan/AKR 100 kW transmitter has been on split 4790.8
for some days now. Same transmitter is used as a clandestine Voice of Jammu
Kashmir Freedom 1300?-1430 and seems to be on 5202.8

INDIA AIR Shillong has been on split 4971 for several days.

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland