[DX] Mahdollisuus lähettää toivottuja kuuluvuusraportteja!

[DX] Mahdollisuus lähettää toivottuja kuuluvuusraportteja!

"Attention SWL's,

Just a quick note to say that LEADING THE WAY has now established a "QSL
CARD" department, thanks in large part to SWL's like yourselves who have
helped us along the way.

Please be advised that RECEPTION REPORTS can now be sent directly to
qsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and that they should no longer be sent to me.

If you could update not only your own files, but also pass this
information along to the SWL websites and resources that might need to
know (or to update their files in this regard).

I appreciate your help, and we here at LEADING THE WAY love to get those
reception reports.    Thanks for sending them.

May God bless each of you!

Adam Wattenbarger
Senior Producer for Radio
Leading The Way with Dr. Michael Youssef"

9800 1700-1730 RMP 500 Persian Mon/Tues/Fri