[DX] Fresh AM 1413

Hei,
Britti Fresh AM :n asemat on mahdollista erottaa toisistaan uutisista ja erilaisita identifioinneista. Tässä ote v/s:n Dave Parkerin (MD) kirjeestä.
73's jhy

The three main transmitters are based in:

Skipton  (1413kHz - 500w)
Richmond (1413kHz - 200w)
Hawes (936kHz - 2kW)

Because Skipton and Richmond are many km apart, there is no problem using the same frequency.

From the CD you enclose, I can tell that the signal you received was from our Richmond transmitter.

This is because we broadcast different news bulletins and station identification from different transmitters - although the main bulk of programmes are the same from all transmitters.

Surprisingly, most reception reports we receive from Europe tend to be from our Richmond transmitter, rather than the more powerful Skipton transmitter. Sometimes, some confusion is caused when output from both transmitters is heard. At times this means that distant listeners get both sets of output.

This is never a problem for local listeners here in England.