[DX] Vastauksia

Hei,

Chiang Rai, Paramaribo, Lopburi, Hettinger ja Gorgan, siinä tämän viikon
vastanneiden asemien kotikaupunkeja ja kohta on 100 vastausta rikki tälle
vuodelle.

Alla IRIB Golestanin käännetty vastauskirje. Alkuperäinen oli farsiksi ja
meni hieman yli hilseen, mutta englanniksi se kuulostaa jo ihan
oivalliselta.

73
Jim

PS. Kiitos FM-lokitoimittaja HPI:lle hurjasta lokin kasaamisurakasta ja
JTK:lle kesän highlighttien koostamisesta.

*****

In the name of God

 In the name of the God of life and wisdom
Thought does not tread any further than this
The God of name and judgment
The provident God of guidance

With respectful greetings

Dear Mr. Jim Solatie,

Thank you for your kind letter from the beautiful country of Finland.

As mentioned in your letter, the local programs of the Golestan branch of
the Radio and Television of the Islamic Republic of Iran are broadcast on
the medium wave (MW) band, on 1539 and 1179 kilohertz frequencies.  The
programs of the Golestan local network end at 20:00 (Tehran time) or 16:30
Greenwich time, at which time the broadcast of the programs of the national
network of the Radio and Television of the Islamic Republic of Iran
commences.

We trust that you are pleased with the local programs of the Golestan
network, and that you will let us know of the method of receiving the
signal, as well as of its quality.

We would be grateful if you would e-mail us the technical specifications of
the NRD 535 receiver.

Thanking you again for contacting us, and wishing you health and well-being.
If you travel to Iran, we would recommend that you visit the cities of
Esfahan (known as "one half of the world), Kerman (with the castle at Bam
and other attractions), Hamedan (the Alisadr cave and so on), as well as the
beautiful city Gorgan.

Visiting Iran and experiencing its native and local culture would doubtless
leave lasting memories in your mind.