[DX] Re 729 unid FF

Re Patrick Martin's unid French on 729...
I contacted Vanuatu Island Media if this could be
R Vanuatu and here's their reply:

---quote---
Hello Jari

At the moment, Radio Vanuatu (Vanuatu Broadcasting & Television Corporation
or VBTC for short) uses only one MW frequency, that is 1125 KHz,
broadcasting with less than 1KW from Port Vila. Radio Vanuatu's second MW
transmitter is out of order since a couple of years. It used to broadcast
from Luganville, Santo Island on 1179 KHz.
Both transmitters will be replaced within the next few months, broadcasting
on the above mentioned frequencies.

I am not sure who broadcasts on 729 KHz. Likely to be French Polynesia or
New Caledonia, but there are also some stations in Australia and (I think)
even Fiji broadcasting French programmes at times.

Kind regards from Vanuatu
Hendrik Kettner
Island Media Ltd
...unquote---