RE: [DX] Voice of Guyana netissä

Näin lukee ko. saitin "About us" -sivulla:

Voice of Guyana International is the American half of the Radio Guyana International network. We are a privately owned and managed company. The network was founded by Chris Persaud and we've been broadcasting online from London since May 1st, 2001. We are not affiliated with the former Guyana Broadcasting Corporation or the National Communication Network.

73 de PUL