[DX] Reply from R Bana, Eritrea (5100)

ERITREA. Today, 31 Jan, received a post card from
Bana Radio, Asmara, Eritrea. I sent them a reception
report by snail-mail some two weeks ago about the
reception on 5100. Not much info in the post-card.
Here's what they say:

"Bana Radio, P.O. Box 609, Asmara City, Eritrea.
Dear Jari, thank you for your interesting letter, we are very
pleased to know you can hear us in Finland. Thank you too for
the postcard and internet references.
With best wishes
The English panel
Saada Ahmedin"