[IRCA] What To Do?

Hi Ira,

I have been DXing fairly seriously for 4 years now, and have gone through several dry spells. I posted a message to the NRC list a couple years ago, wondering if I had heard most everything I could, given my location and equipment. But that certainly turned out to be wrong. Dry spells come and go, and you will have weeks or months that will amaze you. And, as Ginnie pointed out, it's the season. I also shift to the graveyard channels more in the summer.

Dave
Highland Park, NJ