From: Risto Kotalampi <risto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1700 Mystery !!
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 04:41:16 -0700

At 4.40am PDT: comes here in Hayward, CA, too (across the Bay from SF). Stronger than the Oakland Airport TIS on the same FQ.

--
Risto Kotalampi, W6RK
Hayward, California, U.S.A.

The Kaskey Family wrote:
1700 khz  tune in 0040 PDT 6/14 from San Francisco location.....Noted
fairly strong signal playing SS music.  Guess I'd classify it as pop SS
or upbeat Romantica.  NOT Ranchera, Nortena or Banda.  Pretty good
steady signal.  Better than XEUT on 1630.

Border Blaster move up here or a semi-local pirate?  Keep tuned.
\
don kaskey  s.f. ca

<< smime.p7s >>