From: Robert Pietsch <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 1700 khz. Mexican
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:18:19 -0700

Definite ID heard at 10:01 PST as "Equis-eh-epe-eh" La Romantica desde Tijuana. Does anyone have any data yet on power and tower co-ordinates?

Bob Pietsch
Foster City, CA

_________________________________________________________________ Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers! http://youroffers.msn.com