[IRCA] Support DXWW-E this season!

Hi folks--

We are at the verge of the 'official' 2004-2005 DX season and next week the DXM ramps up to the weekly publication schedule. I am asking all active DX'ers east of the Mississippi River to please consider supporting the DXWW-East this season with your loggings. Don't be intimidated by the awesome trans-atlantic loggings of Mark and make him pull all the weight, or let awesome trans-pacific logs of Ray Moore down in Florida make you run for mama skirt like girly-DX'ers ( no offense to any totally awesome female DX'ers put there! ), each and every contribution of loggings of stations from outside of the US mainland and Canada are valuable and appreciated. XE's, CM's, Radio Vision Christiana or the Canary Islands!

Please put dxww-e@xxxxxxxx in your address book and contribute! Please submit all loggings for the week each Monday by 7 PM eastern.

73,
Brandon