[IRCA] New MW QSL #2900

1150    WIMA    OH, Lima, received a very nice QSL Certificate in 66d
with bumper sticker and a note enclosed. V/S: Mark Gierhart-Director of
Eng. My 21st Ohio QSL and my #2900 MW. I am very pleased with this.
Mentioned I heard them with 1 KW ND. Address: 667 W. Market St. PO Box
1128, Lima OH  45802-1128. This made my day!  (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager