[IRCA] 1560 SS back again

Around midnight this morning (6/10) I noted mexican music under
KNZR-1560 Bakersfield (once again)...Very weak and only noted in KNZRs
null, but there.

Since Doug Pifer and I were the only ones that noted this several months
ago I suspect KIQS in Willows CA, who recently switched over to spanish
language format (or so I'm told).

Also tried at 5 a.m. PDT and from 7:45-8:30pm PDT for Idaho on 890 &
Utah on 820.  I could hear very very weak Oldies music beneath KDXU/KLFF
on 890 in the early morning, that's all. Near summer conditions around
here really, really stink.  KGO-810 made listening to 820 impossible
(and they don't even have IBAC).  Sunset dx was covered by a huge buzz
with only KDXU making it thru.
Idaho's 50 kw ain't cutting it much.........

73

don