Re: [IRCA] My new Superadio III

Dennis,

Thanks for the SR III update. I knew the first ones were terrible as I
tried one at a Home Improment Center at Keaau on the Big Island in 1992
and I was not impressed! Not one bit. My SR I and SR II ran circles
around it. I think the first two were make in Japan or Taiwan. The SR
III may be made in China, but they have cut down on the quality.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR