Re: [IRCA] OT electrical problem. Some last thoughts...JUST MAY BE!

Re: [IRCA] OT electrical problem. Some last thoughts...JUST MAY BE!

Uhhh, Patrick,

         Why forth art thou tasting (drinking?) field water in the winter?
You're starting to worry me, son! Little help here, Charlie!

         Psych Doc Mike

At 09:51 PM 6/10/2005, you wrote:
>Charles,
>
>When the field next door gets full of water in the Winter, the taste of
>the water is very salty too. I have wondered if there is some undertoe
>from the ocean a mile away.
>
>73s,
>
>Patrick
>
>Patrick Martin
>Seaside  OR
>KAVT Reception Manager

Mike Hardester
Jacksonville, NC. (34.47 N ? 77.23 W)
ICOM R-70 - 2 x 75 foot (23 meter) random wires
Quantum Phaser and Patience