[IRCA] New catch!

1490 CA  KBKO  Santa Barbara (Hi Dennis)........noted just before
midnight 6/12-13 with latin dance music in Spanish. Top of the hour a
female came on with a short announcement of sort.  No call letters in
english but a very clear 'Radio Bronco' mention.  Then another Samba
dance piece.  First time noted with this call/format.  Have heard
several previous calls, KDB being much easier than now.
With nearby KTOB Petaluma as well as KWAC Bakersfield both in spanish, I
never know which of these is what I hear.  + the fact that none of the
stations on this frequency ever stay in for very long unless I beam the
Kiwa northeast where I can get Tahoe & Red Bluff with little problem.

Nothing else of interest noted.

don kaskey 6/13/05............san francisco ca........