Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL #2900

Thanks Martin, I am on my way with #2901 today. It has taken me over 40
years to get this far. Had I  known when I started this just before my
16th birthday where I would be today. Also in the early-mid 70s, I
dropped out of AM DXing for a time was after FM & TV, but since that is
so seasonal in the NW, I soon lost interest in that and was back into AM
DX by 1975/76 when I nabbed AFRTS Thule Greenland on 1425 khz (1 KW). In
the 1976 we moved to Portland and we moved back to Seaside in 1979 and
then I went gung ho back into AM DXing big time with DUs all over the
dial. I remember going to the post office one day in the Summer of 79
and picking up 7 QSLs in one day, four were from Australia and 3 from
New Zealand. I remember one was a beautiful card of 2GB Sydney (873
khz), with the big gold letters "2GB" over a sunset. Ah, the good ol'
days.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin