Re: [IRCA] brief wobbler on 590

Bob,

Jeeze, Bob. Wish you could have noticed for sure whether the Wobbler on 590 just over-rode the transmitter on 590 or whether it replaced it.

Assuming it replaced it, then it would make me think that the racket was network-transported. That would take the suspicion away from the power-instability view pretty certainly.

If the Wobbler burst over-rode the 590 transmitter, then it could put the argument back to the power-instability view.

Betcha from the strength of the burst that it came from the 590 transmitter, not a big spur out of nowhere.

The Plot Thickens/The Thot Plickens.

Anyone care to answer ME on this theory of mine?

Charles

Robert Foxworth wrote:
Wobblers are medium on 750, weak on a very weak 960 carrier (Woowoo),

very weak on 1120.

W. Curt Deegan

Driving back from S.C. last night. (Techno-Security 2005 conference).
I was listening to 590 just as it was getting dark. For some
reason I am noticing that lots of Cubans e.g. 570, 590, 620, 640, 670,
710, 770 are being hrd in central Fla very well for about a half hour
centered around 2100 EDT, at the same time domestics such as
Miami 560 and 610 are nonexistent. I was listening to piano mx
from Havana on 590 when a wobbler burst on the freq at 2111
but it only lasted 10 seconds!! and then was gone, but it was atop
the channel for those 10 seconds. It was so strong that I was
unable to tell if it replaced the 590 mx, or just covered it, but it
disappeared as fast as it appeared and the 590 mx was left as
it was before. A half hour later I had wobbler on 930 but it was
just at detectability, but it ran for several minutes at least.

--

          ------
Charles A & Leonor L Taylor