Re: [IRCA] High Noon Effect

This is an interesting thread. I have gotten an effect between 11AM and
1 PM for years here on the OR coast where KGO-810 or KBOI-670 will get
stronger and then drop off by mid afternoon. KDJQ 890 is doing that now.
I have gotten a lot of mid day skip this Summer. More "fading" type
stuff that generally is unusual for the Summer. As far North as I am, in
the Winter skip all day is common with GYers heard into MT days.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR