[IRCA] Interesting daytime dx

It's that time of year again, & daytime dx is getting interesting, even
while driving to work. Driving at 1030 EDT this morning, I had 1520-Buffalo
like a local (I am 220 mis S of Buffalo). And on 1530 I was surprised to
hear Karl Haas' Adventures in Good Music - a public radio program - which
turned out to be the 1,000-watt WYNE-1530 in Northeast, PA, not far from
Buffalo. Wish I'd had time and my Sony 7600 to do a bandscan to the north...

Fred Schroyer
Freelance Science Writer / Editorial Consultant
955 Sixth Street - Waynesburg, PA 15370
(40 air mis S of Pittsburgh - 20 air mis N of Morgantown, WV)
Home 724-627-8844 - Work 304-599-7830 x 1120
freditor@xxxxxxxxxx