[IRCA] WLS off tonight

** U S A. **OFF AIR FOR TOWER MAINTENANCE** Sunday: 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Due to scheduled maintenance on our broadcast tower, WLS is off the air until
4am. Nate Clay will not be heard this week, but will return next week.
Unfortunately, routine maintenance has to happen in order to keep our signal as
clean and clear as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
you. Thank you for listening to WLS!
(from http://www.wlsam.com/showdj.asp?DJID=29152 via George Thurman, Chicago,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

>From the program schedule of WLS 890 Chicago, this really does refer to early
Sunday Oct 23, 0500-0900 UT, not Monday morning. Presumably something to do
with the WMVP-1000 business altho I do not find anything corresponding at
http://www.am1000.com/ (Glenn Hauser, ibid.)