[IRCA] My first TA! Saudi 1521

In at 2228-2235 with Koranic chanting and then pauses between the chants.
Caught on an ATS 909 of all radios! I was getting ready for a nap and was
tuning across the dial and got them. Needless to say I bolted up, fired up
my computer and starting recording. Tried for it on my other rigs and only
caught a few seconds. I need some antennas Bad!
John Hunter
Rossville GA