Re: [IRCA] My first TA! Saudi 1521

Thanks Marc, I have been hearing hets for years but until someone (Sorry, I
forgot who it was :-(  ) gave a good explanation on how to tune for them I
never really understood how to do it!. Tonight at 2110 ELT I picked it up
again on the ATS 909 in USB and also the NRD-545 same mode with Quantum Pro
loop and listened for 45 minutes. I am definitely hooked!
Thanks to all who post all the valuable tips on here. It is very much
appreciated
Thanks !
John Hunter
Rossville GA