Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Good MW TAs in NE Oregon

Nice group of TA's Steve!    Wow!
73- Doug

Steve Ratzlaff
Elgin, OR (NE Oregon)

819  Egypt. 0205 utc, weak with Arabic chanting
864  two stations heard, presume Egypt and France. 0227 utc, dominant audio had man talking at poor level
1017 presumed Turkey. 0203 utc, poor, man talking
1089 not sure, Russia or England. 0216 utc with music then deep-voiced man talking, weak, couldn't get the language, didn't sound English. EMWG gives Russia sign-on at 0200.
1134 Croatia. First audio at 0202 utc, with man talking; later with music, poor at the start. All my TAs have deep fading cycles.
1215 England, Virgin Radio at 0211 utc playing modern rock music at weak/medium level
1314 Norway. Audio first heard 0106 utc, playing big band jazz, weak. This lasted to my last check around 0230 utc, with heavy fading, and audio coming and going. My best TA.
1575 UAE. First audio at 0117 utc, with modern pop music heard, at weak level. As with 1314, lots of fading up and down, until last 0230 check.