Re: [IRCA] Triple Header in Brooklyn, including TA - WXXI

Re: [IRCA] Triple Header in Brooklyn, including TA - WXXI

Thanks - on 'www.findradio.us'  WXXI is listed as 'kw' - probably a
typo. The BBC (which was my real target) was quite clear and strong on
that frequency when it was in there, but it was alternating with the
other guys on 1370, mostly WFEA, and I couldn't seem to filter them
out. I didn't even know WXXI was also in there - signals were fading in
and out and it was hard to discern what was what, and I thought I had
only 2 stations to deal with - then I heard the ID from WFEA and a few
seconds later from WXXI.

I'll pass on the QSL - but thanks anyhow.

Mikey_N in Brooklyn