From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mike Hardester
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 12:17 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] 1610 kHz - Spanish - NOT Ontario

	I received a letter (no Internet access) from a friend in Somerset
County, PA (southwest part of the state and about 25-30 miles north
of the Maryland border). He's hearing a station on 1610 kHz, in
Spanish, but distinct from the Ontario station.

	Believe Argentina has a 500 watt (?) station operated by a
missionary/priest/?. Anyone have any ideas who this may be?
Naturally, I don't know his receiver or antenna.

	He's also, frequently, pulling in a Spanish language station on 530
kHz, distinct from Turks & Caicos. Ideas?

	Thanks.

	Very 73 de Mike