Re: [IRCA] Station #300 heard

Thanks Patrick and Doug. I still feel like a beginner. Steady consistency
will get me to my goals.

I listened to the KHWG audio file for report details and have a nice ID for
KXL-750 Portland. Traffic and weather, "KXL 24 hour traffic" and Radio 7-50
KXL" IDs. #301 but not enough for a report. Oregon #10.

This evening KHIL-1250 Willcox AZ was in at 5:57 PM PST with country music,
ads and ID at ToH for #302. Still there at 6:15 but mixing with 2 others.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA