Re: [IRCA] DX on 530

I can jump into this memory jolter.....In late August 1977 I heard JOUB & 3LO together on 770 one morning around dawn.  The Australian 6 pips were very clear under JOUB....Also later that
winter I had several receptions of DYLA & Cayman Islands together on 1555.  I was using a HQ-140X at the time...Antenna was a SM-2.  Might have had the Wedge antenna for the latter reception.

don kaskey san francisco ca