Re: [IRCA] Dxing the Eclipse

1700 was a winner all right Dennis....made it here with barely readable audio for a couple of minutes around 1722UT, English talk presumed XETE until I can find an ESPN parallel, but not much else possible. Serious DX for 10:22am on an August morning, hi

KSL just thundered in at 1726UT in Victoria, nothing there at 1713UT, the slightest carrier perhaps, 50dB increase in 13 minutes....meantime, outside, the temperature dropped 4 degrees Celsius during our 87% totality.

I suspect there will be a lot of looking over those files.

best wishes,

Nick

98% totality here in Kalama, WA. Loggings below. Time 10:00 AM PDT to 10:50 AM PDT

670 KBOI Boise ID signal peak at S-3. Now S-1/2
870 KFLD Pasco, WA signal peak S-6 Now gone.
1110 KBND Bend, OR peaked at S-9. Now S-2.
1160 KSL Salt Lake City, UT Peaked at S-2.5 and gone at 10:50 AM PDT
1700 XEPE Â Tecate, Mexico peaked at S-6 and gone at 10:30 AM PST

  Best regards,

Dennis  Vroom,
Kalama, WA
JRC NRD 545Â Long wire