[IRCA] First time posting here (or first time in a very long while)

Hey folks- first time posting here (or first time in a very long while).  Though I've been a member of the list for quite a while, I've not really been doing much with radio in the past decade-plus.  The itch is beginning to come back.

Right now, I've got an Icom R71-A and a Select-A-Tenna.  Sold my Kiwa loop a while back when I was between jobs, so essentially, I'm starting from scratch.  When I was active in South Carolina, I was mainly hunting down pirates and clandestines on the SW bands, TIS above 1600, & LW beacons.  My best verified TIS catches while in SC was Radio Free Ybor in FL (the owner/operator sent me his entire records history after he closed down the station), and highway TIS' in and around Washington DC & Dallas TX.

Anyway, I'd like to get started again and need advice- I'm sure the Icom needs some work in replacing caps.  Any suggestions on who's around that does this kind of work?

Also looking for a good portable receiver solution to use with the Select-A-Tenna.

Appreciate any advice you may have.

Dave Gasque