[IRCA] Eclipse DX SDR Recordings

For anyone interested in DXing the MW band during the Solar Eclipse totality, I am offering WinRadio G33DDC recordings from Mt Juliet, TN. The 475 kHz to 1725 kHz recordings span from 12:12-12:41 PM and 12:57-2:55 PM. At this QTH the eclipse started at 11:59 AM, totality 1:27:37 - 1:30:03, and eclipse ending at 2:54 PM. Recordings via WinRadio G33DDC and a Wellbrook 4x33â ALA100N loop oriented along the NW/SE the eclipse path. From my initial listen, there is some very amazing propagation and unique eclipse-related broadcasts from daytime broadcasters to be gleaned.

The recordings are 118 GB total size and will require aa 128 GB thumb drive and can be decoded via the free WinRadio G33DDC Excalibur software via http://www.winradio.com/home/download-g33ddc.htm.

Send your 128 GB thumb drive and 1$ USD return postage world-wide and I will copy the recordings and return your thumb drive and you can DX the eclipse from Mt. Juliet, TN with the WinRadio software at your leisure. Mail to:

SWL.DX
P.O. Box 338
Rossville, TN 38066

73,
Brandon Jordan, KM4PBQ
Fayette County, TN EM55
http://www.swldx.us

WinRadio G33DDC G313-e | RFSpace SDR-IQ NetSDR | Elad FDM-S2 | Icom IC-7200
Array Solutions SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop
Wellbrook ALA100HG Loop