[IRCA] More eclipse DX

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

I have one more file to cover starting at 1458 edt.  My 1503 edt  file
shuts down at 1504 edt when it hits a buzz saw, so not much there.  My 1448
file is screwed up, stuttering badly, almost like each microsecond of
recording time was exchanged with the next one, so some good signals but
almost impossible to understand.  I have files earlier than 1430 but not
much enhancement there.

I found another new one at 1453:

1400   WICK   PA   Scranton, briefly popping up with an ID through WRAK 's
Little League World Series play by play.   Somewhat amazed that I haven't
logged WICK before.

My other new one was WRTZ from Virginia on 1410.

Overall, there is enhancement to Pennsylvania during the eclipse, but only
a hand-fulll outside of that.  WNIO 1390, 1100  WTAM, 1220 WHK from Ohio,
WBAL 1090, WFED 1500 DC.  No longer distances, but I was quite a distance
from the totality zone.