[IRCA] 558-Fiji Polynesian Choral Music

After the Japanese-directed upgrade of the Radio Fiji One's transmitter and antenna on 558 kHz recently the station sounded very much like a South Pacific big gun last month at the Rockwork 4 cliff (even better than the old 639-Fiji signal, which most of us remember very well).

Radio Fiji One plays a very diverse variety of traditional Fijian choral music, with such diversity that I've never heard them play the same song twice (except for the bottom-of-the hour song medley ID). After detailed file review I've compiled my own "Top Ten" list of 558-Fiji's Polynesian choral music, which may be of interest to those who miss the old 639-Fiji transmitter. All of these signals were received last month at the Rockwork 4 cliff with Ultralights and FSL antennas. I'm happy that Colin, Nick and some others have also been able to enjoy the station's improved signal recently (in addition to Tom and Chuck, my DXpedition partners last month)..

1) 1323z August 4 https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/ykjkqqfa59l7h2rfcedhudikwn8ayfye
2) 1323z August 8 https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/ca7tpo195gua5eayhc46evv9ix29e9oz
3) 1318z August 8 https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/6b2fxp2ai8p44t38fih4dn1meffzocxi
4) 1307z August 1 https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/vprj88dgl97t4lcp5tx23edh31gorfd0