[IRCA] AM BCB DX….AURORA LOGS……. 1 NEW MEXICAN STN

Hi Guys:

   Here is my Report for AM BCB AURORA Logs from the past few days. One NEW Mexican Station Logged. I still have lots of Recordings to review from the Aurora Openings….but haven't had time to get through all of them yet….so there should be more DX to report from Recordings once I review them!!

RECEIVER is………… ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA is…………WELLBROOK ALA-1530LNP  Imperium Loop

AM BCB TOTALS are now………………      2,023  Stations Heard

73……ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1040  XESAG  RADIO LOBO  Salamanca, Guanajuato, MEXICO  Sept/10/17  2151 EDT    SS   VG
Mexican Music with SS Vocals, Accordions and Tubas. Male DJ with ID @ 2201 EDT
as "RADIO LOBO - 1040 AM/96.7 FM". Mentions of Salamanca and Mexico. Another
nice ID by Male DJ @ 2203 EDT as "Radio Lobo - Lobo". More Mexican Music/SS Vocals.

AURORA

NEW STN                         5 kW
ROSS, ON.
1670  WMGE  Dry Branch, GEORGIA   Sept/09/17  2158 EDT      EE       VG
Sport Talk. ID by Male DJ as "This is the Herd on Middle Georgia's Fox Sports  - 1670
I Heart Radio's WMGE Dry Branch/Macon/Halston County". Into more Fox Sports
Talk.

AURORA

RELOG….But NEW CALLS EX-WPLA                  10/1 kW
ROSS, ON.
690  WQNO  New Orleans, LOUISIANA    Sept/10/17  2258 EDT     EE     GOOD
Catholic Talk. Male DJ with ID as "WQNO 690 New Orleans. EWTN Promos and IDs.
Into Catholic Pgm.

AURORA

RELOG                    10/5 kW
ROSS, ON.
600  WBOB  Jacksonville, FLORIDA  Sept/10/17  2224 EDT     EE     VG
Male and female Announcers with Hurricane Irma coverage. Listed the stations that were covering
IRMA. Included was an ID for WBOB-600 MA.

AURORA

RELOG                50/9.7 kW
ROSS, ON.
690  XEN  Radio Sesenta Nueve  Mexico City, MEXICO  Sept/10/17  2159 EDT   SS    GOOD
SS Vocals and Mexican Music. Male DJ with  ID as "Radio Sesenta Nueva - XEN - 690 kHZ"
Mentions of mexico. Into more Spanish Vocal Music.

AURORA

RELOG         100/5 kW
ROSS, ON.
1130  WLBA  Gainesville, GEORGIA   Sept/09/17  2157 EDT    SS       GOOD
Spanish Ballads. Male DJ with ID as "La Mejor and WLBA". Mentions of Atlanta.
"La Mejor" Yelled out. Into Mexican Music/Vocals.

AURORA

RELOG                10 kW DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.