Re: [IRCA] Cape Cod, MA latest DX recordings, 4 continents represented

Mark,

Nice logs and thanks for sharing your audio clips.  I often reference your
logs and audio when targeting South America.  When au knocks out 760 WJR
here, it's always replaced by XEABC.  Never a peep from any Brazilian on
any channel here during past au conditions.  Still many au recordings to
analyze from the last few days though...

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan