[IRCA] Michigan DU's, Sept.14th

I had some music this morning on 1098, finally what I can honestly describe
as sounding like "island music" as opposed to the Bryan Adams and Celine
Dion songs I heard before on Aug.31st here.  The island music was neat to
hear, with peaks around 1053 UTC and another good peak around 1120 UTC.  My
local sunrise was 1125 UTC.

657 teased for a long time (1045-1130 UTC) with a solid carrier and some
threshold audio, but still too weak to compare it with Star's web stream.
WSCR's IBOC was off again this morning, so 657 was fairly open, minus
occasional slop from a strong XEDTL at times (despite being 1,800 miles
away!)

The usual DU carriers also showed up at the lower end of the dial: 594,
612, 693, 702, 738, 747, 756 & 882.  No audio on 612, 702, or 738 this
morning.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan