[IRCA] CO TP Report 9-15-17

--- Begin Message ---
I returned to the dials after a brief hiatus this morning. The only audio was DU on 702, presumed 2BL with female speaking with what sounded like an Aussie accent, very poor and only in for a few minutes at 1212. I believe this is the first DU audio I have received in CO. The only other DU signal received was a het on 1098.

Asian oriented hets were heard on 774, 828, 882, 1008 and 1035.

I listened from 1209 to 1319. LSR at 1342.

Best of DX,

Craig Barnes
Wheat Ridge, CO

Drake R8A, NW and SW Superloops, FLG100