[IRCA] IL DU chase 9/16/17

Considerable audio this morning from DU's near my LSR time of 1135 UT. ABC
had rugby coverage all in // on 612 and 738 both of which were about at
best ever levels. 594 was // and best ever level. Surprisingly, 702 never
managed any decent audio and had a wild SAH between the 2BL and NZ
carriers.

Many other carriers noted and a couple needed to be notched to allow better
copy of weak adjacent domestics.

Try as I did, I simply am not sure whether I managed to // 630 with 612 at
1138 when domestic stuff on 630 took a dive. One problem was that 630 was
noted with an accented gal earlier and that rugby from ABC had a man and a
woman talking.

Carriers noted on 1224 and 1233 seemingly almost good enough for audio. One
problem was that there's a band of T-storms about a day away and I was
hearing plenty of QRN.

1098 V7AB again in a bit prior to 1130 with mx, but not as good as it has
been. More northerly path likely affected by AU.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and Double Flag antenna due west.