Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] New logging

Thanks for the tip Bill and Steve, noted here this morning 09/17/2017 at 7am with strong signal here in Austin, TX with continuous loop to pull in buyers of air time.

I also checked my SDR recording for 09-15-2017 and it was there on this date. I did check my 09/10/2017 SDR recording but did not hear it, but the recording was at 4am, so it could have been on later in the week. So, it appears to have come back on the air between 09/10 and 09/15 or so.

New log here and makes 15 new logs this year on AM.

From: Am [mailto:am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Francis
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2017 1:43 AM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NRC-AM] New logging

1520   KQQB  TX  Stockdale -  9/17  0154 EDT - Per Bill Block tip, poor but readable under Buffalo with "This is AM 1520 KQQB Stockdale-San Antonio."  A 2500 watt daytimer with primary lobe aimed west.  Per the I Love AM Radio Facebook site, it's a repeating loop describing the station and soliciting potential buyers.  They were at it as well the previous two nights both before and after midnight CDT, per John Johnson in Arizona, who said a California DXer also has heard it.  So it looks as if KQQB is NSP for the time being.  First newie here in six long months!

Steve Francis

Alcoa, Tennessee

---