Re: [IRCA] The season so far.

> On Sep 17, 2017, at 10:41 PM, R. Colin Newell <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> It's interesting that on a fabulous morning, where every channel has something on it, it makes you wonder what phenomena is at work to make it so crappy so often.
>
> Colin Newell - SYSTEMS UVic - Victoria - B.C. CANADA â

Difference in perspective Colin.  I consider âsteady stateâ hearing nothing new and marvel at how something different can occasionally be heard even after youâve listened to a given frequency at the same time thousands of times before.

Isnât that the definition of insanity?  Doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different outcome?

Hmmm â

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA