[IRCA] S. AZ TPs Sept 19--fair

Better TP conditions this morning with 1566 S Korea reaching good levels briefly. I may have to review the recording for any others that reached audio. Many hets over most of the band. Nothing for expanded band DU though 1611 almost always has a weak het every morning for awhile.

594 Japan very poor 1302 utc

693 Japan very poor 1303 utc

729 presumed japan very poor 1303 utc

747 Japan very poor 1234, 1304 utc

774 Japan very poor/poor 1235, 1251 utc with EE "I think it's going to snow today"

891 japan presumed very poor 1237 utc

972 S Korea very poor/poor 1220, 1308 utc

1566 S Korea peaking at poor/weak (sync AM good briefly) 1242 utc, fading after 1337 utc

Steve AA7U

near Sahuarita, AZ

R75; FDM S2 recording; west DKAZ + FLG100 preamp