 Subject: [IRCA] IRCA DXWW Column
 To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 2:08 PM

 Heys folks. As you my or may not know, I
 volunteered to take on DXWW-W from Phil who has been doing a
 fantastic care taker job for a few years. Coming over from
 the DXWW-E side, it is amazing the work Phil has been doing
 to glean your logs from your posts in the forum and whipping
 them up into format for the column. I have been used to
 Mark's meticulously formatted reports, and other folks
 specifically submitting logs for the column.

 You West Coast guys are so laid back!

 Before I even formally ask, I would
 like to get feedback from you TA DX'ers. Phil has been
 gleaning your posts for logs you have posted in your own
 ways, some with details, some without besides
 good/poor/fair, some without times or with dates to be
 pulled from the time of your post. Hardly any seem to be
 submitted to Phil specifically for DXWW-W.

 Since I am editing DXWW East/West and
 TBDX into a single DXWW column, is there any way to herd you
 West Coast cats? Easy stuff like semi consistent date and
 time formats, details beyond good/fair/poor. In good faith,
 I cannot add posts with simply good/fair/poor or especially
 carrier posts. I understand you may be posting daily
 captures, but need details for others not so fortunate.

 Officially cc:ing dxww.irca@xxxxxxxxx
 for you semi properly formatted posts you want included in
 the bulletin would make my life so much easier. ;)

 Is this stuff do-able or have I bitten
 off way more than I can chew? Opening up the discussion :)

 73,
 Brandon
 not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
 editors, publishing staff, or officers

--- End Message ---