Re: [IRCA] KAZ versus Pennant/Flag

Thanks for doing that Chuck. One interesting number is 42dB F/B at 0.5MHz for 120'. Is that correct?

But the problem seems to go beyond low signal level on the lower band with smaller DKaz. Beyond that one data point I mention, it also seems that the larger DKaz provides significantly better F/B on the low band, as it also weakens the F/B on the upper band.

Looks like two DKaz' are in order for the next DXpedition, a big one and a small one...

Nick