Re: [IRCA] TA's TA's TA's - WC

Hurray!   Audio on 855 and 639, both I'm assuming Spain, as well as 1179
(also Spain).   Now 531 with nice audio (RNE, or is it Radio Jill?).   Much
fun for sure, but wow, are conditions variable!   In audio for a few
seconds, then gone, to be replaced by some other frequency.  I don't think
that Nick's Fishbarrel can keep up with the changes!   I'm hearing things
best on the North wire, along with a newly purchased active 5 way ELAD
splitter.   Works great!    73,   Walt  (at 03:39 UTC)