[IRCA] AM BCB DX........

Hi Guys:

 Here is this weeks AM BCB DX Report. Making lots of Recordings on the SDR, but finding very little time to review them. Hereâs what we managed to scrape from the Hard Drive so far this weekââThe 1710 Pirate was heard Live DXing in real time.

AM BCB TOTALS are nowââââ.  2,141   Stations Heard.

RECEIVER isâââ.ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA isâââWELLBROOK ALA-1530 LNP Imperium Loop

73âââROB VA3SW

Robert Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1710   Community Radio Network PIRATE Station Dec/05/18 2125 EST PR-FR EE
Pirate Station heard thanks to Tip from Tim Tromp of Michigan!
Best heard in USB mode but transmitting in AM Mode.
Old time music selections and male DJ with talk between songs. In and out
Of the noise but some peaks were quite good. Played a Christmas song at
2138-2140 EST âLovely weather for a sleigh ride together with youâ. Male DJ gave a live
time check as âItâs 9:40 - 20 minutes from 10 Oâclockâ. More Nostalgic Music
In/out 2140-2200. More Old time music after 2201.
Strong carrier on the ELAD Waterfall, but mostly in the noise.
Tim heard an ID as âCommunity Radio Networkâ, but I was not able to pull that ID out.

Unknown Location
NEW STN              Unknown Power
ROSS, ON.
570   XEVX ??  UNID MEXICO   Nov/29/18. 0658 EST   FAIR     SPANISH
Mexican National Anthem with Vocals from 0658-0701 EST. Then into the Jumble
After the Anthem. Nothing heard after the after.

UNIDâbut whoever it was would be a New Station for me..Never heard any XEâs
On 570 Khz before.
Most likely suspect is XEVX Comacalco, Tabasco, MEXICO 10/2.5 kW????
Will need to monitor this for future action on the frequencyâ..

UNID
ROSS, ON.
610   KCSP   Kansas City, MO.   Nov/25/18   0659 EST    GOOD    EE
Stn Promo for FOX Sports Radio. ID as âKCSP - Kansas Cityâ. Spot for a
Sporting event in KC. Into FOX Sports talk.

RELOG              5 kW
ROSS, ON.
580   WIBW   Topeka, KS.    Nov/25/18   0700 EST       FAIR         EE
Male DJ with ID as âWIBW and News 104.9 - News Nowâ. Into News @ 0700
and mixing with CKWW - Windsor, ON.

RELOG               5 kW
ROSS, ON.