[IRCA] Roy Barstow's 6330 unid with 11 pips

About a week or two ago, Roy reported a station with 11 pips on 630.
This didn't ring an immediate bell with me so  I wondered if it was 2 stations with over lapping pips.

Well, no it isn't It is RTT Tunisia, often the dominant station in Newfoundland so I should have remembered.

Chuck