Re: [IRCA] Mostly Mexican [sic] MW DX to Enid OK, January 7-13, 2019

--- Begin Message ---
** SAUDI ARABIA. 1521, Jan 8 at 1745 on caradio as I drive around
Enid, JBA het upon nearby KOKC. Hard to believe it be the 2000 kW from
Duba, even before noon here, but can`t think of a better explanation.
On the caradio so not a local device, altho I have also heard it on
home rigs. Close skywave is certainly in play now tnx to the lowsun on
highband, from at least Iowa to Texas. So if Saudi can get to the east
coast, it`s not too fantastic to reach this farther under the
circumstances. Are they hearing it in Massachusetts this early? Other
spots further from a local 1520 should listen for it too, and try to
get a bearing (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---