Re: [IRCA] Ultralight Radio Group Moves to Groups.io

Well done!

The writing has been on the wall for a long time -

I managed to migrate 5 groups - it was pretty seamless at the time - but
the Yahoo rulebook was constantly changing.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -